ITSThe traffic industry is changing. New technologies are being utilized in the traffic industry everyday. Work with Acyclica to grow this evolving market.
You MatterWorking with a small group, your voice matters. Help shape projects and work on business concepts.
Flexible ScheduleWork hard and take breaks as you need. We promote a creative workflow and want the highest quality products. You know how and when you work best.
Small TeamWork with a small specialized team that works on amazing projects. Specialize in one area and then get involved in every area of business.
Acyclica is the leading provider of high resolution, real-time traffic congestion information. We work with cities, municipalities and Departments of Transportation to collect and manage a combination of infrastructure and probe data to fill gaps left by traditional traffic data services. Acyclica is based in downtown Denver, Colorado.At Acyclica you work with a small team of dedicated professionals in a fast paced environment, where everyone’s voice makes a difference. Acyclica also promotes a creative workflow. We trust you know how you work best, with a flexible work and time off schedule.
Current Job Openings:
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will be working to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
As a front-end engineer you will assist in designing and implementing Acyclica’s analytics software Go. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing new user-facing features
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborating with other team members
- BS in Computer Science
- 6+ years of front end development experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
- Experience designing the UI and UX for end-user applications
- Well-developed problem analysis and problem solving techniques
- Team player who is self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Background in Graphic Design
- Full stack web knowledge
- Experience with Foundation and Node.js
Please contact us at: email@example.com to apply.